- Shell Pasta(small) (3 cups)
- Tomatoes (small 1 julienne)
- Capsicum (1 cut into long thin strands)
- Carrots (1 julienne)
- Garlic (1 clove crushed)
- All purpose flour / Maida(1 tbsp)
- Milk ( 2 cups)
- Salt(Acc to taste)
- Cheese of your choice (2 tbsp)
- Olive oil ( 3 tbsp)
- Pepper powder (1 tsp)
- Boil water in a pan.
- When the water is boiling medium the flame and add in pasta. Also add in 1 tbsp olive oil. This prevents the pasta from sticking together.
- When the pasta is cooked (it should be soft yet firm; make sure not to overboil it) drain the water and put some cold water on the cooked pasta. Drain the cold water too.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil a skillet and add thegarlic to it. When garlic turns golden brown add the vegetables to it. Saute the veggies for 2-3 mins. Keep aside.
- Now for preparation of the sauce, add 1 tbsp oil in the wok. When the oil is hot add in Maida and fry it till the raw smell of flour goes.
- Now add in the milk, salt and stir so that no lumps are formed.
- When the sauce is a bit thick add the cheese, veggies and pasta. Cook together for 2-3 mins. Add in the pepper powder and mix.
- Serve hot.
This is my entry for Cook Click and Devour.