Fish-Fish-Fish. Being a Bengali I sometimes feel my blog is filled with fish recipes. But then, you know, there are so many fish recipes that we Bengalis know that one lifetime is not enough to share them all in my blog. Today's fish is Pomfret. The best part is it is very easy to debone this fish. This fish is pretty tasty and medium in size. It is a sea fish.
- Pomfret Fish (2 in number)
- Oil (2 tbsp)
- Salt (1 tsp)
- Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp)
- Fresh Coriander leaves chopped (1 tsp)
- garlic pods crushed (3)
- lemon juice (2 tbsp)
- Wash the fish properly and put slits on both the sides.
- Marinate the fish with salt, turmeric, garlic, coriander for 2 hours.
- Heat Oil in a pan.
- When the oil is hot add the fish and cook for 2-3 mins on both the sides. Fish should be crispy from outside and soft on the inside.
- Sprinkle lemon juice from top.
- Serve with onions and lemon or any other salad.