- Chicken Leg pieces (4-5)
- Curd (1 cup)
- Ginger ( 1 tbsp)
- Garlic (1 tbsp)
- Tandoori Masala (2 tbsp)
- Lemon juice (2 tbsp)
- Salt (1 tbsp)
- Marinate the chicken with lemon and salt for about 30 mins.
- Drain out the excess lemon juice from the marination bowl.
- Now marinate the chicken with all the other ingredients.
- Keep it in the refrigerator and let it marinate for a day or you can even keep it for two days.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Grill the chicken for 10 mins at 200 degrees in the oven.
- Grill the other side for another 10 mins.
- Try to insert a fork into one of the pieces to check if it is fully cooked.
- Serve with salad and sauce.
This is my entry for :
Bon Vivant Series: Apetizers/Starters
Divya's Culinary Journey: Showcase Fun in the Sun
Srav's Culinary Concepts: Splash into Summer