Saturday 19 February 2022

Purpose of the blog

Going forward this blog is going to be for my darling daughter. So that when she grows up she has all the recipes for food she ate while growing up.

Also, about the places where we had so much fun!! When I am writing this your age is 8 years. Too young! Though you behave all grown up already.

I am sure you have grown up to be a very fine woman - a confident and independent one! I love you Beta, always keep that in mind. These entries in the blog will always be there for you whether I am around or not. We create memories everyday on the dinner table. These are the food you have eaten while growing up. I am sure when you grow up you will be able to find a bit of me in the taste of the food you cook following these recipes.

Love you the most forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment